Video: How To Make Your Own Nut Milk

By Erin Schumacher

Making your own nut milk is easy!
And it’s much healthier for you than the store bought kind. You can control which nuts you get to use. The nuts will be fresh and (ideally) raw! And there aren’t any additional fillers like sugar!

Around the holidays I like to make a chocolate hazelnut milk. Sooooooo tasty that I usually drink all four cups that same day.

I have a hurom slow juicer, which I love to use to make my own nut milk. But you can also use a blender and nut milk bag (or cheese cloth) to make your own, too.
In this video, I show you how VERY VERY VERY VERY easy it is to make your own nut milk at home! Trust me, after you’ve had your own freshly prepared nut milk, you’ll never buy it again!



Description: Video: How To Make Your Own Nut Milk
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: blogger
On: 7:04 PM
TOP